PPC RETARGETING AGENCY
Could your sales benefit from a second chance? Target and win over lost sales.
Brands That Trust Us
Retargeting Ad Marketing
An experienced team of Internet marketing specialists, including strategists, designers, copywriters, developers, and analytics, executes our retargeting services. Two key components of a good retargeting campaign are:
• Design. Our in-house designers are well-versed in web design and conversion rate optimization concepts (CRO). Your advertisement isn’t just meant to get people’s attention; it’s also meant to get people to click on it.
• Copywriting. Retargeting ads, by their very nature, necessitate a powerful message in a short amount of space. Our in-house copywriters collaborate with designers to develop hard-hitting, persuasive wording that distinguishes a mediocre ad from one that increases conversion rates and leads.
BRING YOUR VISITORS BACK.
Understanding where your users are coming from and what sites they frequent is the key to a successful retargeting campaign. While it is impossible to have a definitive answer for each visitor, our approach to retargeting involves understanding how your audience browses and targeting relevant ad channels.
Retargeting Ad Optimization
People who have visited your website or utilized your mobile app are targeted with remarketing adverts. Remarketing is one of the most effective display advertising strategies for reintroducing your company to potential customers and increasing conversions.
Our staff specializes in a variety of remarketing formats, including:
• Traditional remarketing: displaying HTML adverts to previous visitors while they explore the web (as seen above).
• Dynamic Remarketing: Ads that feature products or services that visitors to your website have looked at.
• Mobile App Remarketing: Display advertising to people who have previously used your mobile app or mobile website.
• Remarketing Lists for Search Ads: Target previous visitors when they conduct follow-up Google searches.
MAKING SURE TO KEEP YOUR AUDIENCE.
Due to the nature of the internet, it can become difficult to retain visitors on your website. We work to ensure your visitors are always coming back to see the latest deals and offerings. This gives you the best chance to convert them and keeps them in tune with your brand.
Retargeting Competition Analysis
We look at the competition to see what they’re doing to keep their visitors coming back. Not only does this provide us with new options to pursue, but it also allows us to spot flaws in their strategy, allowing you to gain a competitive advantage. We can put your brand in a competitive position by studying the different channels they’re advertising on and targeting the low-cost channels they’re not utilizing with a different strategy. To adjust your retargeting campaign to new trends and developments, we continue to evaluate your competition and the industry as a whole.
Helped our practice flourish.
“DMA not only helped us build a brand online, but helped us establish ourselves into quite the competitive industry. We built a name for ourselves on our excellent outpatient care in the community, but DMA really helped us expand that image online. Thanks to the success of our marketing and outreach campaigns, we can continue to help make a positive impact on the daily lives of the people that depend on us for their care.”
Vana Samara, Family Medicine